We (myself, my husband and our baby son) stayed in one of the holiday houses (Woodland Cottages) at the Castlerosse. The houses could do with a little bit of updating decor wise, but were very clean and well equipped, and with a patio area and picnic table which we were lucky enough to get to use! It suited us perfectly. We tried out the playground which has nice equipment. We also used the pool, and walked towards town on a gorgeous walking track which passes through the hotel grounds. We didn't avail of the restaurant or pub so can't comment on those, or the hotel rooms, but the reception area is lovely, and the staff we met were helpful and friendly. I'd definitely recommend the Castlerosse Holiday Cottages, especially for families. Looking forward to our next visit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Castlerosse Hotel & Holiday Homes are located on the lakeside just 2kms from Killarney town, with magnificent views of the Lower Lake and Magillycuddy Mountains. It is in a pristine environment flanked on one side by Killarney National Park and on the other by Killarney Golf & Fishing Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, LateRooms, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Castlerosse Hotel & Holiday Homes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castlerosse Hotel And Golf Resort
- Castlerosse Hotel & Golf Killarney
- Castlerosse Hotel Killarney
- Hotel Castlerosse