We stayed at the hotel two nights on our tour of Ireland. I thought the hotel seemed rather old and possibly in need of some renovation. Our room was on a detour off a seemingly never-ending hall. As it turned out, one of our suitcases got sent to the wrong room, and the hotel employee I got to retrieve it seemed awfully put-upon and grouchy. We had a dinner and a couple of breakfasts at Castlerosse Hotel, which has a 9-hole golf course on the property, and the view out the dining room windows is pretty wonderful. The food was decent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Castlerosse Hotel & Holiday Homes are located on the lakeside just 2kms from Killarney town, with magnificent views of the Lower Lake and Magillycuddy Mountains. It is in a pristine environment flanked on one side by Killarney National Park and on the other by Killarney Golf & Fishing Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Castlerosse Hotel & Holiday Homes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castlerosse Hotel And Golf Resort
- Castlerosse Hotel & Golf Killarney
- Castlerosse Hotel Killarney
- Hotel Castlerosse