My husband and I spent two nights here in June. Although the hotel is a bit old and tired looking, our room was still spacious and clean. We had a marvelous view from our window overlooking the golf course and the mountains in the distance. The location of the hotel is great, as there is a walkway into town and plenty of nearby walking trails. The close location to town makes it quite convenient to walking and not having to drive the car. My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed the walking trails that run through the hotel property. Although we did not have time, thre were also bicycles for rent at the hotel. KKillarney is an easy town to navigate, and there are lots of activities nearby. Lovely stay in this hotel in this wonderful town. One of our favorite places on our Ireland trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Castlerosse Hotel & Holiday Homes are located on the lakeside just 2kms from Killarney town, with magnificent views of the Lower Lake and Magillycuddy Mountains. It is in a pristine environment flanked on one side by Killarney National Park and on the other by Killarney Golf & Fishing Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Hotel.de, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Castlerosse Hotel & Holiday Homes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castlerosse Hotel & Golf Killarney
- Castlerosse Hotel And Golf Resort
- Castlerosse Hotel Killarney
- Hotel Castlerosse