We spent two lovely weeks in the Castlerosse in one of the Woodland Cottages. The staff were very friendly and helpful, particularly Claire, Danielle, Aine and all the Castle Rangers crew in the kiddies club. The cottage was clean, spacious and comfortable and was ideal for us (3 children ranging from 4-8). The walkway around the park was ideal for cycling and walks given it was in from the road. There is a lovely family friendly feel in the hotel and we all felt at home there. We had a meal one night in the hotel which was fine but there is room for improvement. The setting is beautiful but the food could be better. The swimming pool is very well maintained and was used frequently by all! We will be definitely try and return again next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Castlerosse Hotel & Holiday Homes are located on the lakeside just 2kms from Killarney town, with magnificent views of the Lower Lake and Magillycuddy Mountains. It is in a pristine environment flanked on one side by Killarney National Park and on the other by Killarney Golf & Fishing Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Castlerosse Hotel & Holiday Homes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castlerosse Hotel & Golf Killarney
- Castlerosse Hotel And Golf Resort
- Castlerosse Hotel Killarney
- Hotel Castlerosse