We went last Monday (30th July) for an escape! We had a beautiful room and booked some spa treatments to unwind., The spa is beautiful and great outdoor hot-tub. The girl on reception (can't remember her name-sorry!) was extremely helpful, pleasant and efficient.
They have a great fine dining menu but we were in the mood for some casual so went to Molly Darcy's (the pub attached to the hotel) and for an easy going bite it was perfect.
I highly recommend this hotel. If I'm being critical the only thing i was disappointed with was that there were no in room movies available. They did have a small selection of dvd's available at front desk but this didn't in any way take from our stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Excellence surrounded by beauty - Muckross Park Hotel & Spa is uniquely located in Killarney's majestic National Park with magnificent mountains and lakes close by. The hotel is home to the renowned Spa at Muckross. Elegant, luxurious guestrooms and suites, award winning Yew Tree Restaurant and Monk's Lounge. The hotel has superb guest services and makes for a truly memorable hotel experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, Superbreak UK, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Muckross Park Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Muckross Park Hotel And Cloisters Spa
- Muckross Park Hotel & Cloisters Killarney