This is a good place to be - wonderful service at the hotel. The hotel staff are very welcoming and the room was amazing. We ate at their pub and had one of the nicest waiters of the entire trip. Check out the small, cozy bar in the back of the first floor with the fireplace. We had the entire bar to ourselves one night even.
The spa is a must do if you can, we had a couples massage and relaxed in the pool area. If I had one place to revisit in Ireland this would be the place I'd go back to.
The waterfall which is right down the road and the gardens across the road really add to the ambiance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Excellence surrounded by beauty - Muckross Park Hotel & Spa is uniquely located in Killarney's majestic National Park with magnificent mountains and lakes close by. The hotel is home to the renowned Spa at Muckross. Elegant, luxurious guestrooms and suites, award winning Yew Tree Restaurant and Monk's Lounge. The hotel has superb guest services and makes for a truly memorable hotel experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda, Superbreak UK, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Muckross Park Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Muckross Park Hotel And Cloisters Spa
- Muckross Park Hotel & Cloisters Killarney