US$279
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$335/night.

Free cancellation until 25/07
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$212
US$199
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$222/night.

The Heights Hotel Killarney(Killarney)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$131
Hotels.com
US$162
US$127
HolidayInn.com
Eviston House Hotel(Killarney)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$202
US$101
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

US$302
Gleneagle Hotel(Killarney)
US$181
US$175
1,747 results
All reviewsyew tree restaurantmonks barhot towelsblue poolfree bikesbelfry suitestar hoteljarvey's restthe pubon arrivaloutdoor hot tubvitality suitejourney homevitality poolrelaxation roomtorc waterfallrelaxation area
Reviewed 25 July 2013

We got married here a few months back in March and I can honestly say we couldn't have wished for more.
The staff were so accommodating towards us and our family and friends and really helped make our day so special. From the food tastings to the last minute preparations, everything was catered for.
We had our civil ceremony in the medieval style atrium and it felt like I was walking into my own fairy tale with all the flowers and candles.
Our drinks reception was in the cosy Monks Lounge which is normally used for afternoon tea's etc but was made available for our guests while we were away to take our pictures.
Delicious canapes were served and the entertainment really created a great atmosphere to keep our guests happy.
As the hotel is such a stunning location, we only popped out to the Muckross abbey across the road for a few pictures and opted to take most of the pictures inside the hotel itself.
Our meal/party was in the Abbey Suite and again that medieval feel to the room made our fairy tale complete.
The food was just out of this world and even our most fussy guests commented on how much they enjoyed the meal.
We stayed in the Tower Suite on the night of our wedding and it was just amazing. Such a stunning suite where we also enjoyed a very generous room service for breakfast the next morning. My parents were in awe of the Belfry suite in which they stayed. Both suites are so well decorated and so comfortable!
Really it couldn't have been a better experience. We really cannot thank the manager Sean who coordinated our wedding and all the staff enough for what they did for us and it has been an unforgettable day.

Room Tip: All rooms that we saw were amazing, but if the suites are available, it is worth paying for the upgrade!
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Patriciadjong
Reviewed 18 July 2013

Fantastic hotel, excellent staff and definitely award winning food in Yew Tree restaurant. Rare to find a hotel full of highly trained, professional and extremely friendly staff. Had an organised jaunting cart ride to Torc waterfall and beautiful picnic included. Highly recommend for a real relaxing break. The spa is fantastic too, one of the best around.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank mel731
Reviewed 18 July 2013 via mobile

Myself and my partner were blessed to have stayed in this beautiful bliss a few months ago.
We were so impressed that we and my family decided that, this was the hotel to whisk my parents away to enjoy my dad's 60'th birthday, and enjoy they did!!.
On arrival to this jewel of the "kingdom", they were treated to a complimentary upgrade to one of they're magnificent suites?, the detail of the room has been repeated by my mum to many, because of her excitement and amazement of such luxury. The kind, professional service from the beautiful staff made their stay as relaxing as we could have wished for. My dad still can't stop talking about the fantastic delicacies on offer in the fine restaurant on one of the nights and the scrumptious bar food on the 2'nd night. The tranquil bliss of the 5* spa is
un-beatable. All of they're verdicts, can honestly be backed up by my partner and Myself's stay earlier.
Another verdict we all agreed on is it was our best break away in Ireland ever.
Thank you to the manager Sean and your fantastic staff.
Can't wait to return.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank Serenell76
Reviewed 17 July 2013

Recently went to Cloisters Spa at the Muckross Park Hotel, Killarney and Wow! Myself and my best friend went for her birthday and it was our first time at this beautiful spa. The girls were just lovely from the moment we walked in especially Patricia on reception, Sabrina who was my therapist and Noreen who was my friend's therapist. There is so much to do there even before your treatment so you would want to give yourself at least an hour! There is an amazing pool, all sorts of showers, an outdoor hot tub, beautiful relaxation areas and also a decked area outside with sun loungers by the water where you could relax which was perfect to have our glass of bubbly in the beautiful sunshine. I had made the booking by email and asked to have bubbly organised which was done and we weren't even charged for it which was a lovely touch. We had a lemongrass & lavendar exfoliation followed by a full body massage and it was divine! Sabrina was excellent and just so lovely to deal with. In fact I would ask for her personally on my next visit to the spa which is a definite. The range of treatments is fantastic as well and when I do return I won't know which one to choose! I would highly recommend this spa and I'd say as an extra special treat a stay in the hotel itself would pretty much top off the whole experience!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank bonniegirl08
Reviewed 16 July 2013

We stayed for 2 nights and loved every moment we spent there. The spa is gorgeous--and recommend you get a treatment, which results in free access. The grounds are beautiful and the decorations are novel, with much modern art, paintings and sculpture in a traditionally furnished setting. The staff was marvelous, and went the extra mile for us every time we had a request. It is a bit difficult to find from downtown Killarney, but the setting beside the National Park is tremendous, and you can get bicycles to ride around the park from the hotel staff. The rooms are well appointed, with a drape and a crown above the headboard of the bed! There is a pub next door, and a wonderful bar with big, comfy leather sofas to sit and talk or have a nightcap.

Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends