Although this hotel is five minutes from downtown, it is quiet, convenient, and to date, the nicest hotel I have stayed in in Ireland. Service was exemplary, food in the hotel as well as in the adjoining pub were excellent. The rooms were very Victorian or Georgian in decor and was the only place I stayed that gave me a sense of authenticity about the area. Excellent stay for couples.
Note: probably too far to walk to town, but horse drawn taxi's are available as well as normal ones.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Excellence surrounded by beauty - Muckross Park Hotel & Spa is uniquely located in Killarney's majestic National Park with magnificent mountains and lakes close by. The hotel is home to the renowned Spa at Muckross. Elegant, luxurious guestrooms and suites, award winning Yew Tree Restaurant and Monk's Lounge. The hotel has superb guest services and makes for a truly memorable hotel experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Superbreak UK, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Muckross Park Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Muckross Park Hotel & Cloisters Killarney
- Muckross Park Hotel And Cloisters Spa