Upon arrival, we were warmly welcomed. The staff even offered steaming hot cloths at reception for us to freshen up. Nice touch. We were shown to our room by a very helpful bellman who took our bags for us. The rooms are lovely, comfortable, and very clean. It's a bit old, but then again - it's a classic hotel with exceptional service and kept up nicely. The Pub next door was awesome. Live Irish music, great food, reasonable prices, and very memorable. Across the street is the national park, Muckross Abbey and other sites that can be seen via numerous walking trails or "Jaunting Cars" (horse drawn buggies). Very cool. :) LOVE IT!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Excellence surrounded by beauty - Muckross Park Hotel & Spa is uniquely located in Killarney's majestic National Park with magnificent mountains and lakes close by. The hotel is home to the renowned Spa at Muckross. Elegant, luxurious guestrooms and suites, award winning Yew Tree Restaurant and Monk's Lounge. The hotel has superb guest services and makes for a truly memorable hotel experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, TravelUp, Priceline, Superbreak UK, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Muckross Park Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Muckross Park Hotel And Cloisters Spa
- Muckross Park Hotel & Cloisters Killarney