Whilst on a Trafalgar Tour of S Ireland we stayed at this hotel. It was an absolute delight. The gardens were great. The rooms were immaculate and roomy.. The staff very obliging. The pub was very enjoyable. Breakfasts great.
Very close to Muckrose House. We had a ride on the horse and buggy through the national park.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Excellence surrounded by beauty - Muckross Park Hotel & Spa is uniquely located in Killarney's majestic National Park with magnificent mountains and lakes close by. The hotel is home to the renowned Spa at Muckross. Elegant, luxurious guestrooms and suites, award winning Yew Tree Restaurant and Monk's Lounge. The hotel has superb guest services and makes for a truly memorable hotel experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, TravelUp, Superbreak UK, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Muckross Park Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Muckross Park Hotel And Cloisters Spa
- Muckross Park Hotel & Cloisters Killarney