My sister and I booked the Muckross Park Hotel via Expedia a month and a half before our Saturday and Sunday night stay. We arrived at around 6 PM on Saturday evening and were told that they had overbooked the hotel that night. We (and one other party) were forced to stay somewhere else. They did check around and booked us into another hotel in Killarney, but it was definitely a downgrade. We were very frustrated and upset, and it basically ruined our first night in Killarney. Fortunately, they were able to get us in on Sunday night, and they gave us a free room upgrade. They tried to make us feel better (and we did), but the Saturday night experience outweighed the Sunday night upgrades.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Excellence surrounded by beauty - Muckross Park Hotel & Spa is uniquely located in Killarney's majestic National Park with magnificent mountains and lakes close by. The hotel is home to the renowned Spa at Muckross. Elegant, luxurious guestrooms and suites, award winning Yew Tree Restaurant and Monk's Lounge. The hotel has superb guest services and makes for a truly memorable hotel experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Muckross Park Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Muckross Park Hotel And Cloisters Spa
- Muckross Park Hotel & Cloisters Killarney