I stayed 2 nights B&B in the room 137. Very clean and comfortable. Very quiet hotel as it was during the week, not over crowded. Staff very helpful and willing to make sure you enjoy your stay. Unfortunately, the yew tree restaurant and the Monk's Lounge were close, a bit disapointing as I love fine dinners. So I had to go to the Molly's pub. The food there was beautiful, but still pub food. The spa is wonderful and the staff extremely efficient. Overall, I enjoyed my stay and will go again as soon as an opportunity will rise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Excellence surrounded by beauty - Muckross Park Hotel & Spa is uniquely located in Killarney's majestic National Park with magnificent mountains and lakes close by. The hotel is home to the renowned Spa at Muckross. Elegant, luxurious guestrooms and suites, award winning Yew Tree Restaurant and Monk's Lounge. The hotel has superb guest services and makes for a truly memorable hotel experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Muckross Park Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Muckross Park Hotel And Cloisters Spa
- Muckross Park Hotel & Cloisters Killarney