We stayed last weekend when we arrived all seemed ok but I could hear a motor noise coming from outside our window so we said this at reception to be told it is only the fan from the kitchen and will shut down at 9.30. The fans did not shut down so was awake all night over this next morning I complained and ask could we be moved room only to be cut off in my tracks by a very rude employee on the main desk who took my number but said they were full that night and not much he could do but would check. I did get moved to another room but I do feel when I had said it frist they should have moved us then and I have really stayed in nicer 3 & 4 star hotels where staff were more alert to the customers need. We won't be heading back again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Excellence surrounded by beauty - Muckross Park Hotel & Spa is uniquely located in Killarney's majestic National Park with magnificent mountains and lakes close by. The hotel is home to the renowned Spa at Muckross. Elegant, luxurious guestrooms and suites, award winning Yew Tree Restaurant and Monk's Lounge. The hotel has superb guest services and makes for a truly memorable hotel experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Muckross Park Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Muckross Park Hotel And Cloisters Spa
- Muckross Park Hotel & Cloisters Killarney