Very nice hotel, stayed in a superior room and it was really nice, old television tho! Staff were very friendly and helpful. The spa was excellent and spa access from the first floor is great. I had the vitality full body massage it was fab. Even if you choose not to have a treatment you can still use the spa facilities which is great. Breakfast in the hotel was the best I ever had, everything you could think of was there it was delicious. Will go back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Excellence surrounded by beauty - Muckross Park Hotel & Spa is uniquely located in Killarney's majestic National Park with magnificent mountains and lakes close by. The hotel is home to the renowned Spa at Muckross. Elegant, luxurious guestrooms and suites, award winning Yew Tree Restaurant and Monk's Lounge. The hotel has superb guest services and makes for a truly memorable hotel experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Superbreak UK, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Muckross Park Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Muckross Park Hotel & Cloisters Killarney
- Muckross Park Hotel And Cloisters Spa