we were checked in by a very helpful staff member named James he went beyond the call of duty in making our stay a special experience. The spa and pool visit were fabulous great escape from reality. Had afternoon tea when we arrived which was loads for 2 people and really tasty. That night we opted for the early dining menu which was great value now the food what can I say about the food I can't praise it enough it was stunning the best duck dish I have ever had with the little touches (homemade sweets and breads etc) just added to a foodie's dream. Breakfast was also delicious. Overall we didn't want to leave it was heaven . 5★ to staff /food/spa/pool loved it
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Excellence surrounded by beauty - Muckross Park Hotel & Spa is uniquely located in Killarney's majestic National Park with magnificent mountains and lakes close by. The hotel is home to the renowned Spa at Muckross. Elegant, luxurious guestrooms and suites, award winning Yew Tree Restaurant and Monk's Lounge. The hotel has superb guest services and makes for a truly memorable hotel experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, TravelUp, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Superbreak UK so you can book your Muckross Park Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Muckross Park Hotel & Cloisters Killarney
- Muckross Park Hotel And Cloisters Spa