We are a great stay here for two nights at a reasonable rate with a voucher. Firstly the positives, breakfast was excellent with lots a local produce. The yogurts and meats were fantastic and the hot breakfast had lots of different inventive options. The rooms were nice but not 5 star with a very old TV and old furniture. The staff were very good and helpful with lots of ideas. There are bikes on site which you can use and they were great to go into the park at Muckross House and the Torc waterfall. The restaurant or bar wasn't really inviting and didn't really appeal to us for food so we went into Killarney both nights. There was no shuttle into town which would have been nice for a 5 star hotel and you had to get taxi's all the time which are about €10 - €12 each way. I really don't think this hotel is 5 star but we really enjoyed our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Excellence surrounded by beauty - Muckross Park Hotel & Spa is uniquely located in Killarney's majestic National Park with magnificent mountains and lakes close by. The hotel is home to the renowned Spa at Muckross. Elegant, luxurious guestrooms and suites, award winning Yew Tree Restaurant and Monk's Lounge. The hotel has superb guest services and makes for a truly memorable hotel experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Superbreak UK, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Muckross Park Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Muckross Park Hotel And Cloisters Spa
- Muckross Park Hotel & Cloisters Killarney