We stayed in Muckross Park Hotel for the June bank holiday weekend. I must say that the hotel met and surpassed all of our expectations. Firstly the location in Killarney National Park is stunning and we were spoiled for choice for activities during our stay (two days were not enough!). The welcome and the service we received was typical of Killarney, a very warm welcome but Muckross Park Hotel always went that bit extra to make our stay even more special from everybody at reception, the spa, and the restaurant. The hotel itself was nicely decorated and most importantly clean and breakfast on both days was delicious with a good selection of food (hot and cold) to choose from.
Well worth the 1000km round trip! We will most certainly be returning soon! Many thanks to everybody in the hotel for all of their help in making our stay as enjoyable as it was.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Excellence surrounded by beauty - Muckross Park Hotel & Spa is uniquely located in Killarney's majestic National Park with magnificent mountains and lakes close by. The hotel is home to the renowned Spa at Muckross. Elegant, luxurious guestrooms and suites, award winning Yew Tree Restaurant and Monk's Lounge. The hotel has superb guest services and makes for a truly memorable hotel experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Superbreak UK, Hotels.com and TravelUp so you can book your Muckross Park Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Muckross Park Hotel & Cloisters Killarney
- Muckross Park Hotel And Cloisters Spa