We were very happy with our stay at Muckross. The front staff are VERY friendly and helpful with maps, luggage, reservations etc. We stayed in room #230 which was very nice and had a large balcony overlooking the stream out back for the spa. The bathrooms are large and have a great rain shower and soaking tub. The bed was very comfortable and did not have the hard mattress that other Ireland hotels seem to have. Breakfast was good and you can have it delivered to your room for a small extra charge. They are very prompt on the delivery time you request. The restaurant next door/attached (Molly Darcy's) is an excellent casual dining option and has great food and service. The spa is fantastic and the vitality suite is amazing!! Definitely a must do especially after a long day driving. If you book directly with them the vitality suite is included in your booking. Another nice touch is they gave use bottled water as we left to continue our journey. Overall a great hotel and we would return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Excellence surrounded by beauty - Muckross Park Hotel & Spa is uniquely located in Killarney's majestic National Park with magnificent mountains and lakes close by. The hotel is home to the renowned Spa at Muckross. Elegant, luxurious guestrooms and suites, award winning Yew Tree Restaurant and Monk's Lounge. The hotel has superb guest services and makes for a truly memorable hotel experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, TravelUp, Superbreak UK, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Muckross Park Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Muckross Park Hotel & Cloisters Killarney
- Muckross Park Hotel And Cloisters Spa