We stayed at the Muckross Park Hotel and Spa for one night on our trip around Ireland. From the moment we walked in the door to the time we left we were treated like royalty by the staff of the hotel and spa. The reception staff were friendly and prompt when checking us in and explained everything thoroughly, we even were surprised when we got upgraded to the huge presidential suite! That evening we visited the vitality spa to relax, had a drink at Molly o'darcy's (pub attached to the hotel), and dinner at Yew Tree (their restaurant) - everything was smooth - there was even a wedding party happening that evening but it was not loud at the hotel at all. Breakfast the next morning was great , scones and breads are served with your coffee or tea and you have a hot and cold buffet to choose from. We also visited the spa again that morning, and my massage and facial was perfect and so was my husbands. Highly recommend this hotel, restaurants, and spa. I recommend booking them directly to get some better deals as well. We would definitely go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Excellence surrounded by beauty - Muckross Park Hotel & Spa is uniquely located in Killarney's majestic National Park with magnificent mountains and lakes close by. The hotel is home to the renowned Spa at Muckross. Elegant, luxurious guestrooms and suites, award winning Yew Tree Restaurant and Monk's Lounge. The hotel has superb guest services and makes for a truly memorable hotel experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Muckross Park Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Muckross Park Hotel And Cloisters Spa
- Muckross Park Hotel & Cloisters Killarney