Overall we enjoyed our stay at Muckross Park but we expected more from a five star hotel. Our room was comfortable and clean. However we did not receive the complimentary water on either day and on the second day our newspaper never appeared. Not major issues but disappointing nonetheless. The spa is fabulous and we really enjoyed relaxing in the conservatory area. However, the pool was not hot enough, I couldn't bring myself to get in the first day! It was slightly improved on our second. Again the steam room and outdoor hot tub were hot enough. Other people commented on this fact to us as well. The one area where Muckross does earn its five stars is the food. The breakfast was fabulous and we ate in the dining room one night where the service was excellent and the food was presented beautifully and tasted as good as it looked!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Excellence surrounded by beauty - Muckross Park Hotel & Spa is uniquely located in Killarney's majestic National Park with magnificent mountains and lakes close by. The hotel is home to the renowned Spa at Muckross. Elegant, luxurious guestrooms and suites, award winning Yew Tree Restaurant and Monk's Lounge. The hotel has superb guest services and makes for a truly memorable hotel experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, TravelUp, Superbreak UK, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Muckross Park Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Muckross Park Hotel & Cloisters Killarney
- Muckross Park Hotel And Cloisters Spa