We recectly celebrated our Wedding day in the Muckross Park Hotel with a three night stay for both ourslves and our families. We had decided on an intimate occasion with a civil cermony, followed by our reception.
For anybody intrested in visiting this hotel i would highly reccommend a stay at the Muckross Park Hotel. The staff both in the hotel and the Cloisters Spa were outstanding in their professionalism, dedication towards the guests to ensure each had a positive and five star experience and most of all provided us with our perfect wedding experience.
Thanks to Fiona-Events Manager without her effort and patience we would not have had such attention to detail and everthing so perfect for us on our day, also our thanks to Niall-banqueting Manager his attention to our guests at our reception was second to none and he made our dining experience very relaxed and enjoyable. To the front desk staff Erwin, Caroline and Victoria thank you for your patience with our families and with ourselves over the months and on the days throughout our wedding. Also thanks to Ted for being such a happy and helpful concierge, it was a pleasure, Kye says hello to his good friend!!!!! Last but certainly not least to my wonderful girls in Cloisters Spa, Michelle, Jennifer and all the staff i cannot thank you enough for making the lead up to my wedding so relaxing and special. I had one of the most fantastic red wine baths followed by a superb hot-stone massage. To Michelle, where do i start, thank you, thank you, thank you!! You made my whole experience so enjoyable and relaxing and i felt very special thanks to your kindness and patience. I am forever grateful to you, not only making me look great and giving me good tips months before my wedding but for becoming a friend who genuinley cared about my wedding and the put everything into it as if it were the most important Bride that you would ever work with, so thanks again. See you all next year for our Anniversary stay!!!!!!!!
Lisa & Simon Robertson
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Excellence surrounded by beauty - Muckross Park Hotel & Spa is uniquely located in Killarney's majestic National Park with magnificent mountains and lakes close by. The hotel is home to the renowned Spa at Muckross. Elegant, luxurious guestrooms and suites, award winning Yew Tree Restaurant and Monk's Lounge. The hotel has superb guest services and makes for a truly memorable hotel experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Muckross Park Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Muckross Park Hotel And Cloisters Spa
- Muckross Park Hotel & Cloisters Killarney