myself and my partner were greeted at reception by a very friendly receptionist called caroline who made us feel welcome the minute we entered the hotel,we were then brought to over room by the porter,the room was just perfect with ever attention to detail.we then went to the spa and spent an hour just relaxing,again the staff were excellent and provided us with refreshing fruit drinks as we got out of the pool.later that evening we had a beautiful meal in the restaurant,all in all it was a very pleasant experience.well done lads keep up the good work.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Excellence surrounded by beauty - Muckross Park Hotel & Spa is uniquely located in Killarney's majestic National Park with magnificent mountains and lakes close by. The hotel is home to the renowned Spa at Muckross. Elegant, luxurious guestrooms and suites, award winning Yew Tree Restaurant and Monk's Lounge. The hotel has superb guest services and makes for a truly memorable hotel experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Ebookers, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Muckross Park Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Muckross Park Hotel And Cloisters Spa
- Muckross Park Hotel & Cloisters Killarney