Murphy's Guesthouse is the perfect place to stay in Killarney. It is centrally located to shops and pubs, the room and bathroom were very clean, the bed was incredibly comfortable, and the breakfast was plentiful. When we first arrived I was a little nervous because our room faced the street. But we had no issues whatsoever; the windows blocked out any noise. I wish I could remember the name of the lady who checked us in because she was awesome. Very polite and professional and gave us some great advice on picking the Ring of Kerry or the Dingle Peninsula to drive around. I'd definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Murphy's Guesthouse is a centrally located, comfortable Bed and Breakfast in the heart of Killarney Town. This accommodation is situated within easy walking distance of both train and bus stations and all local amenities. It is 8 minutes walk to the entrance of Killarney National Park. Our rooms are recently refurbished and lift access is provided to all floors. This accommodation offers tea and coffee making facilities, free wifi access and flat screen televisions in all rooms. We provide a choice of continental and delicious freshly cooked Irish breakfasts. Murphy's: A Sense of Tradition and The Warmest of Welcomes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Murphy's Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Murphy`s Bar And Guesthouse
- Murphy`s Bar & Guesthouse Hotel Killarney