Stopped at this hotel for two nights in June,2014. The room had three beds lined up in a row with very little room to walk. It was very warm so we asked for a fan, which they did provide. The bathroom was extremely small with only a little shower stall to bathe. The lighting in the room was very dim. The hotel staff were very nice, but the room was too small, hot and drab to feel comfortable. Luckily we were too busy trying to see all of the nearby sights and only were in the room to sleep and spent very little time in it. The adjoining bar was very fun and had live music at night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Murphy's Guesthouse is a centrally located, comfortable Bed and Breakfast in the heart of Killarney Town. This accommodation is situated within easy walking distance of both train and bus stations and all local amenities. It is 8 minutes walk to the entrance of Killarney National Park. Our rooms are recently refurbished and lift access is provided to all floors. This accommodation offers tea and coffee making facilities, free wifi access and flat screen televisions in all rooms. We provide a choice of continental and delicious freshly cooked Irish breakfasts. Murphy's: A Sense of Tradition and The Warmest of Welcomes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Murphy's Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Murphy`s Bar And Guesthouse
- Murphy`s Bar & Guesthouse Hotel Killarney