Good quality hotel, very large bedroom with comfy furniture . It was very hot when we visited and not having AC made the nights uncomfortable! It was very noisy on the street outside so sleep was often broken. Staff in the hotel were extremely friendly and helpful! Food and drink excellent . Will return again to be sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Murphy's Guesthouse is a centrally located, comfortable Bed and Breakfast in the heart of Killarney Town. This accommodation is situated within easy walking distance of both train and bus stations and all local amenities. It is 8 minutes walk to the entrance of Killarney National Park. Our rooms are recently refurbished and lift access is provided to all floors. This accommodation offers tea and coffee making facilities, free wifi access and flat screen televisions in all rooms. We provide a choice of continental and delicious freshly cooked Irish breakfasts. Murphy's: A Sense of Tradition and The Warmest of Welcomes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your Murphy's Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Murphy`s Bar & Guesthouse Hotel Killarney
- Murphy`s Bar And Guesthouse