Failte Hotel
Official Hotel Site
US$427
TripAdvisor
Randles Hotel(Killarney)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsrestaurant upstairsthe pubhen partyseafood chowderstaff were so helpfulgreat place to staylast weekendfull irish breakfastkathleen
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 February 2013 via mobile

We were just passing though Killarney on a day trip and just came across this place and needed something to eat so we went in. Very nice pub and old style pub and nice atmosphere and the food was lovely and very tasty and not dear either. Staff friendly and welcoming. Glad we came across it.

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed 1 November 2012

Had to pay upfront, which was kind of surprising. The key to the door is like an old fashioned skeleton key, and will require lots of time and patience to actually maneuver it around in the key hole. The rooms are nothing special. When I called to ask about internet access, they gave me a password that didn't work. When I called back, the lady on the phone was extremely rude, and basically said for me to leave if I don't like the way she's doing things. Well, that's exactly what I did. I packed up my bags and wheeled them to the Killarney Royal Hotel down the street, and had a wonderful experience there. Stay away from the Failte though.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 October 2012

We eat here on the 27th Oct .Seafood chowder was of the highest Quality.Followed by the t bone steak which left me struggling to finish,and at 23 euro was reasonably priced.My wife wanted a sea food salad which was not on the menu,but the propreitor arranged for a selection of different seafood with a side salad which was huge and my wife struggled to finish it.Overall a plesant dining experience with friendly staff and great atmosphereThank you all.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 August 2012 via mobile

The atmosphere in this place is second to none, the bar is amazing with live music from 7.30 and the staff are out of dis world so friendly and fun. Dis is the place in killarney where all the locals make off i was told and i can't blame them, it really is a special place with special people. The rooms are cheap and cheerful couldn't fault. Can't wait for my next night out here.

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed 1 August 2012

Went to the Failte for some dinner last weekend and got 2 starters and 2 main courses and 2 minerals. The staff were really nice and chatty and gave recommendations when asked and the whole experience was good until we got to the paying part, €75.70 for 2 mains, 2 starters and 2 drinks now if it had been Gordan Ramsey making me the food I might understand it better but i thought that was dreadfully expensive. Such a shame too as the place was nice but i would not be willing to pay that again so I will not be going back.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple