“Average”

Killarney Court Hotel
Ranked #32 of 38 Hotels in Killarney
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Stayed at this Hotel last Monday night and was a little disappointed. . Arrived at the Hotel at 2.00pm and was told that the room was not ready (even though it says on our confirmation email that check in was at 2.00), no apology from the receptionist, just come back in a hour. but pay up now!! We were allocated room 121 which could have done with a good lick of paint. Stains also on carpets!The beds was absolutely tiny, I didn't even know single beds still existed in hotels.
Rang reception twice to get towels as there was only 2 towels left, no answer from them.
Breakfast was average enough, would be in no rush back. When we went to check out there was noone and the desk so just left the keys and left.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank chuckchuck99

Reviewed 27 June 2014

This is a great hotel, I stay here often with work and I'm delighted to be here when in Killarney.

The staff are fantastic, from the wonderful girls on reception (and Pat),the cleaners right through to the chefs and restaurant/bar staff they are top notch and the hotel should rightly very proud of their high standards,
The rooms are good and are currently being refurbished to a high standard. all are very clean and comfortable, each have wi-fi available .

Without a doubt I would recommend this hotel to all

Room Tip: all rooms are equally good, I haven't had a bad one and I've been here a number of times
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
killarney c, Manager at Killarney Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Dear Baldy14,
To get such a positive review from yourself that has been all over the world
and keeps revisiting the Killarney Court Hotel is very humbling.Everyone that you mentioned
,the Cleaners,the girls in Reception,Pat,the Bar Staff,the Restaurant Staff and the Chefs all
work extremely hard to achieve these high standards and we will endeavour to keep them at this level.Thank you and I am looking forward to .meeting you on your next visit.

Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

The Hotel is a close 5-min walk to City center and is very well kept. Rooms are clean, restaurant staff very efficient and offering well prepared food and overall very helpful.

If in the area, I would definitely select this property over many others in the area. If clean and well kept is important, this is the place!

Stayed: June 2014

Dear Dbtogi,
Thank you for your positive review for the Killarney Court Hotel.
Your kind words about our Rooms,Staff and Food are much appreciated.
I hope that we get the opportunity to meet you again when you visit Killarney.

Reviewed 14 June 2014

Stayed at this hotel with a group of friends, for a friends birthday celebrations. It was a great night. The hotel is situated just outside the town, about 10 minute walk. We stayed in a deluxe room, it was very comfortable and was very nice. The breakfast is buffet and was great too. We had lunch in the bar and dinner at the restaurant. Both too are good. I would recommend this hotel and I would stay again!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank CarJohn78
killarney c, Manager at Killarney Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2014

Dear CarJohn78,
It is always great to be with friends for special occasions and I am
glad that we were chosen to be your hosts.It is great to hear that a great night was had by all.
I am glad that you enjoyed our lovely Buffet Breakfast,Carvery Lunch and Restaurant Dinner.
I hope to see you all again the next time you visit the Kingdom.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

I was a guest in your hotel last night and I must say I had an extremely nice stay. Your desk staff including the duty manager were very inviting and the waiting staff in the restaurant could not have done more to ensure if I had an issue(which I didn't) with any part of my meal they would sort it out. The food was delicious and the room was spacious, luxurious and clean. I also think the big screen TV looks fab.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank 44BillyB

Dear 44BillyB,
I am glad that you had an extremely nice stay in our hotel.
Our Staff always strive to keep our guests happy and they obviously
made a big impression on you.Thank you for your kind comments
about our food and the bedrooms.
I hope you get a chance to visit us soon again and a big Kerry
welcome is assured.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

Stayed here fir 2 nights in May. The pros fir me - the location was excellent. Good welcome on check-in. Complimentary wifi was great too. Good bar food and lively bar in the evening.

The cons for me was a very small double bed that was too soft for sleeping on and not big enough for my wife and myself. The décor of the rooms looks like something from the mid 80's. No safe in the room. Most hotels offer complimentary water too but not here and finally the bathroom fans in other guest rooms sounded like someone was literally drilling a hole all day long. It was so loud and very annoying.

overall I would not return.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Ciaran M
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This was my second time staying at the Killarney Court this year, the staff are very nice and the food in the bar is good. I booked for the wrong date and when I realized this the front office staff were very helpful and changed it for me. On most recent visit we were allocated a superior room. The room was lovely and the bathroom was great with walk in shower and bath separate. I will defo return to Killarney Court on my next trip to Killarney. Thanks again to all the staff.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
killarney c, Manager at Killarney Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Dear Kerry1_13,
Thank you for your review and positive comments regarding your stay with us.It is always
rewarding when we see guests return to the Killarney Court Hotel.We look forward to seeing
you again in the not to distant future.