“Stay outside.”

19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Stay outside.”
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Our tour group went here and we didn't even bother taking the kids (3 boys- 9,6 and 5) into the house. They would've been bored out of their skulls after 5 minutes. I let my wife tour the house while the boys and I climbed trees and ran around the grounds. She even found the house a to be boring.

The grounds are beautiful! A great place for a picnic, soccer ball and Frisbee. There is a petting zoo area and playground for the kids. Just don't make the kids go inside. It'd be bad for everyone.

28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“As if from Lord of the Ring movies”
Reviewed 25 July 2014

The place is very nice, although a little bit creepy with very few people around as there is a cemetery. But the main hall is amazing! I just love this feeling of magic around.

Cork, Ireland
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“600 year old Abbey”
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Great place to stop by while walking in the Park. lots of places to explore in the abbey for young kids. Pity there isn't more information on display at the abbey.

SF Bay Area
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“An Abbey that you can go Upstairs in”
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Beautiful abbey in the beautiful Killarney National Park. We enjoyed visiting this abbey (one of many) as you could actually go upstairs and see a second story with the views to match. It also had a very cool huge tree right in the center of the abbey courtyard. This was one of our favorite abbeys to visit.

Cobh, Ireland
123 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 85 helpful votes
“I was mind blown”
Reviewed 19 July 2014

as an ex-tour guide, I know some stories about the haunted abbey and I always wanted to see it.
I expected a small ruin and not much about it than my spooky imagination but when I finally got there, I was mind blown. amazing. I so loved it.
to me its a place with a magical atmospere. i closed my eyes just and soaked all up.

i hope some of you will get that feeling there as well.

Visited June 2014