“Muckross Abbey a must see!!!!”
Review of Muckross Abbey

and up
Hop-on Hop-off Shuttle in Killarney: Muckross Route
Ranked #6 of 106 things to do in Killarney
A TripAdvisor Member
“Muckross Abbey a must see!!!!”
Reviewed 25 April 2005

If you go to the Muckross House dont miss the Abbey, you must walk or get a ride from the horse carts but dont miss going into this abbey. We walked the path right by this abbey and almost didnt follow the trail to it. When you enter this abbey just stop and look around and marvel at the small details in the building and say out loud, man what great workmanship. The spirits that still live there like that, because thats what I said and then I could really feel them there! I took several pictures in there that all turned out great, my wife and her niece both had there digital cameras not work right and I told them they didnt makes freinds with the ghosts like I did. Well anyway you can tell I was impressed with my visit, there just no end to the super neat things you can see and experiance in Ireland.

13 Thank A TripAdvisor Member