“Super Hotel”
Review of The Ross

The Ross
Ranked #4 of 38 Hotels in Killarney
Reviewed 20 March 2013

I had read all the fantastic reviews here about The Ross but I was still incredibly impressed by the friendly staff, the fabulous food, the stylish interior and overall ambience. We stayed on a girls weekend and were made to feel very special and very welcome. Staff couldn't do enough for us, looking forward to returning.

1  Thank TDunne4773

Reviewed 12 March 2013

Had a great weekend at The Ross hotel and couldn't recommend it highly enough - the staff are fabulous, the hotel welcoming and stylish, the location ideal. 20 of us stayed for a hen and we were treated so well from the moment we arrived - the best customer service and hospitality I've come across in years! Keep up the personal touch, it really makes a difference!

1  Thank Laura C
Reviewed 12 March 2013

Absolutely gorgeous hotel to stay in. Very tastefully decorated and beautiful modern rooms. Plenty of hot water and room was not hot or too cold. Staff were extremely helpful and friendly and food was fab. Down the road there is a lovely chocolate cafe and across the road there is a cinema. Within walking distance of the town and nightlife is mighty. Highly recommend !

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Georgina C
Reviewed 12 March 2013

Stayed 9th March while in Killarney on a girlie weekend. Hotel was really central to everywhere we wanted to go.

We were delighted with our room (Junior Suite) which we hadn't expected, and all the girls rooms were equally as gorgeous. Love the decor throughout the hotel, restaurant, bar etc.
Had afternoon tea , and then dinner in the restaurant and breakfast in bed ( so we could sleep off the hangover) - all were fantastic. Had late check out which was a huge plus.

All staff were so friendly, the poor bar man Sean who had to suffer us in the wee small hours while we requested more drink and crisps deserves a special mention!

I couldn't fault this hotel in any way whatsoever, and would highly recommend it to anyone.

1  Thank elainescottie
Reviewed 10 March 2013

Spent a night in the Ross hotel and it was absolutely amazing. The staff were so nice,one nicer than the next. They were so helpful and friendly. The evening meal and breakfast were A1. Great experience and I would highly recommend it . Thank you for a lovely weekend.

Reviewed 28 February 2013

Stayed here for my sisters hen party with a group of 15, from the minute I contacted the hotel with the enquiry until I checked out, I cannot find a fault.
Marzena was so helpful with my booking and making sure all my needs were met in the weeks coming up to it. So was Eileen and Ciara.
We had a delicious afternoon tea on arrival and tried one or two of their fantastic cocktails before our cocktail making class that evening.
I can't remember the poor guys name but he had a lot to put up with, he demonstrated how to make some amazing cocktails and was brave enough to allow a few of us to make some!
Had a lovely meal in the Cellar One restaurant, where I understand it was busy but was a little disappointed that our group was in two separate tables. The beds are the comfiest ever, beautiful rooms.
Oh breakfast is well worth getting up for.
All in all, I want to thank The Ross Hotel and all it's wonderful staff for giving us a fantastic weekend, and as organiser of the hen party a lot of pressure was on me to make it a good one but there is no need to worry here.
Since I have come home, I have been raving about it to everyone, even my boyfriend has promised to take me back soon.

Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Karenomahony
Reviewed 25 February 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed here as a treat to ourselves the first weekend in Feb. We were delighted with the whole weekend from start to finish. Ciara @ reception was an absolute pleasure to deal with and made our stay that much more enjoyable. There were two main highlights of the hotel... 1. the mini fridge in the room and 2. the pitta melt in the lane bar. The pitta melt was so good that we talked about it for about a week afterwards!The room was gorgeous,the bed was fantastic...could have stayed in it all weekend! We ate in the restaurant on the Saturday evening- the place was packed, had a great atmosphere and we were attentively looked after. Overall we could not find one single fault about the hotel and will recommend it to all of our friends who want a memorable weekend away!!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple