“Very relaxing”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Orchid Day Spa

Orchid Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Orchid Day Spa is an oasis of relaxation and rejuvenation in the heart of Killarney. Authentic Asian treatments like Reflexology, Thai Traditional Massage and the Marma Point Head & Face Massage give great results for a wide range of ailments. We use Eminence Organic Skin Care products for all of our facials which are prescriptive and results driven. Facials like the Orchid Fire & Ice Facial or the Orchid Yam & Pumpkin Pro-Enzyme Peel produce great immediate and lasting results, particularly on aged or sun damaged skin. Every visit to Orchid Day Spa begins with a consultation with your therapist who will advise the best treatment for you on the day. Visitors and tourists to beautiful Killarney are very welcome.
dublin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very relaxing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 January 2013

This beautiful spa in the middle of Killarney is the ideal getaway from the bustling streets of Killarney town. The spa has been fully revamped and is beautifully decorated. Moolan, the proprietor, gave me my treatment and she was excellent. I have been to other 5 star spa's and this has definitely been my best experience as yet. Definitely worth a visit!

Killarney, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Heaven”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 December 2012

Little gem in killarney. Fantastic place with 5 star treatment and enviroment. Both Moolan and Katie are great ambassador for Orchid Day Spa.

Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“A lovely relaxing experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 December 2012 via mobile

This is a beautiful spa situated near Killarney town centre. As you walk up the pedestrianised lane, you do not expect such a lovely spa to be located here. You would expect a spa with this type of design and style to be situated in a plush hotel.

When you walk in the front door on the ground floor, you get a lovely aroma of essential oils. The spa is located on the 2nd floor which can be reached by a lift or stairs. The reception area is very warm and welcoming and very stylish.

I was greeted by Katie, a Thai therapist with many years of experience in the spa field. She took some details and brought me to a changing room where I was given a lovely dressing gown and slippers. If you need a shower, this facility is also available. I was then brought to a lovely relaxation area and given a lovely herbal tea.

After about ten minutes, I was brought to a lovely massage treatment room. Katie had a basin with warm water to soak my feet in first. After these were patted dry, Katie started my Swedish massage. Her skills and techniques were evident within minutes. She started on my neck and shoulders, then onto my back, my legs and feet. I was asked to turn over after 30minutes and she started on the front of my legs, my arms, shoulders and hands. She finished off with a few more minutes on my neck and a short head massage. She then left me to relax for a few minutes before bringing me back to the relaxation room where she had herbal tea and a selection of fruit waiting for me.

After a few minutes, Moolan also came in to see if everything went well...this gave me a chance to find out about the other treatment they provide. By the time I was leaving I was so relaxed and refreshed. I must say I thoroughly enjoyed my hour long massage. My only regret was I didn't book a longer session as you can get 90 minute massages too.

I would highly recommend this spa. Katie was a great therapist and Moolan a fantastic ambassador for the spa.

I will definitely be back !!!!!!!!!

Killarney, Ireland
“Absolutely amazing!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 December 2012

I had a gift voucher which I received for my birthay.
Hadn't visited a spa for a long time.
The atmosphere was so tranquil and peaceful, the service was top class!
After a while, it was very easy to know that Moola the girl with the beautiful smile was the owner.
She was totally passionate about her business and after having an hour and a half of Swedish massage I felt like a king.
I am a hotel owner in the centre of Killarney, and I will be highly recommending this spa, Moola and her team to all my guests who are interested in a spa treatment.
Keep up the good work Moola, you deserve all the success it can bring.

Dublin, Tipperary, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“not as expected”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 October 2012

I was there for a spa manicure as a gift of my boyfriend.He had a massage and he was very happy with it.I know I had big expectations of that as I have manicures all the time.There was no such table for manicure, I had to lay down on a bed with my eyes closed and have my nails done there without looking!!The girl didn't even check the cuticles , I had chosen a black color of Zoya polishes which are very good but it seemed to be very old!There was not a variety to choose.My nails after about 1hour in the spa were not very good polished and after 10' after I left had bubbles all over!

Visited October 2012