“Heavenly Oasis in the heart of Killarney”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Orchid Day Spa

Orchid Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Orchid Day Spa is an oasis of relaxation and rejuvenation in the heart of Killarney. Authentic Asian treatments like Reflexology, Thai Traditional Massage and the Marma Point Head & Face Massage give great results for a wide range of ailments. We use Eminence Organic Skin Care products for all of our facials which are prescriptive and results driven. Facials like the Orchid Fire & Ice Facial or the Orchid Yam & Pumpkin Pro-Enzyme Peel produce great immediate and lasting results, particularly on aged or sun damaged skin. Every visit to Orchid Day Spa begins with a consultation with your therapist who will advise the best treatment for you on the day. Visitors and tourists to beautiful Killarney are very welcome.
London, United Kingdom
“Heavenly Oasis in the heart of Killarney”
Reviewed 27 July 2013

If you like to be pampered and you’re in Kerry, you need to visit the Orchid Day Spa!

The smell of lemongrass greets you as you enter the spa and Moolan and Staff make you feel most welcome. I had the Fire & Ice facial which was divine!! I can highly recommend this treatment. My skin felt rejuvenated and looked beautiful afterwards, not to mention that I felt so relaxed that I was disappointed that I had not booked further treatments. However, the facial was not the end of my experience. I was led to the relaxation area where I was soothed by music, candles and enjoyed a complimentary herbal tea and fresh fruit.

Next time I visit Killarney I will be booking a whole day at the Orchid Day Spa!!

Visited August 2012

“Amazing massage and sheer bliss!”
Reviewed 5 June 2013

Moolan and her staff set the standards for all spa treatments in Killarney.
She shares a passion for her business.
There is a beautiful aroma from the minute you walk in.
You will feel very minded and float out if there.
Darkened room, candle light, aromatherapy scented rooms all add to the ambiance.
Continued success to the team and Moolan at the Orchid Day Spa.
Truly an experience to remember.

Visited June 2013
co cork
“THE BEST YET”
Reviewed 26 March 2013

We recently were lucky to visit THE ORCHID DAY SPA killarney co.kerry, the whole experience was just fab, we were met by Moolan who is the nicest lady, she showed us around the spa which is decorated to ooze a peaceful and calming feeling.. Moolan was our therepist, we both had back and neck massage which was incredible we both felt the 40mins r so was very spiritual someting we never felt before in any of the other spas... THE ORCHID DAY SPA id definitely worth a visit and we WILL be going back soon

Visited March 2013
Dublin, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Amazing”
Reviewed 15 March 2013

My wife has asked me to post this review. Whilst we were in Killarney, he had a facial here one evening.
She says it was incredible - the whole service and experience is one of the best she ever had. I thought she'd gotten lost, she was gone so long! She was given relaxation time, herbal tea, a fantastic facial and massage.
We could be going to Killarney again very soon, just so that she can return here!

Visited March 2013
Killarney, Ireland
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“A little piece of heaven”
Reviewed 17 January 2013

Got a voucher from my work colleagues for my birthday. Decided to go after work as a treat after a long day. I walked in and felt like I was in a different country. Moolan was absolutely lovely, very poilte and although I was there 2.5 hours I never felt like I was being rushed out the door. Got the brown sugar exfoliation, what a treat, followed by a massage. Definitely the best and Ive been to them all now at this stage. Will absolutely be back. Thanks Moolan

Visited January 2013