“Oasis”
Review of Orchid Day Spa

Orchid Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Orchid Day Spa is an oasis of relaxation and rejuvenation in the heart of Killarney. Authentic Asian treatments like Reflexology, Thai Traditional Massage and the Marma Point Head & Face Massage give great results for a wide range of ailments. We use Eminence Organic Skin Care products for all of our facials which are prescriptive and results driven. Facials like the Orchid Fire & Ice Facial or the Orchid Yam & Pumpkin Pro-Enzyme Peel produce great immediate and lasting results, particularly on aged or sun damaged skin. Every visit to Orchid Day Spa begins with a consultation with your therapist who will advise the best treatment for you on the day. Visitors and tourists to beautiful Killarney are very welcome.
Reviewed 3 August 2013

After a long trip from New York through London, I was stranded in Killarney with my suitcase after a friends car rental was botched. After my third tea or so at Jam, I left the cafe, discouraged as I knew my ride would not arrive for another 4 hours still. That's when I spotted Orchid. I went up the stairs and entered their beautiful dark wood reception area where I was greeted by the proprietor. She could tell I had a long trip and recommended the Thai massage. She was so kind and warm and made me feel right at home. After changing into massage clothes and robe in the changing room, my masseuse took me into the massage room where she started by washing my feet in a bowl. A great stretch too! Nice music, perfect lighting, nice and dark. Beautiful flowers everywhere. Needless to say, the the massage was among the best I've ever had and I've been to many spas in New York and LA and was just what I needed. Afterward I was taking to a quiet relaxation room where I was served fresh fruit and herbal tea. They also have a shower if needed. The price is right and the environment is so warm and relaxing and quiet, you forget where you are. The women who work there are very gentle and call you "love" and I was welcome to spend as much time as I needed there. I highly recommend this spa!!!

2  Thank christine o
in 10 reviews
"kerry"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 27 July 2013

If you like to be pampered and you’re in Kerry, you need to visit the Orchid Day Spa!

The smell of lemongrass greets you as you enter the spa and Moolan and Staff make you feel most welcome. I had the Fire & Ice facial which was divine!! I can highly recommend this treatment. My skin felt rejuvenated and looked beautiful afterwards, not to mention that I felt so relaxed that I was disappointed that I had not booked further treatments. However, the facial was not the end of my experience. I was led to the relaxation area where I was soothed by music, candles and enjoyed a complimentary herbal tea and fresh fruit.

Next time I visit Killarney I will be booking a whole day at the Orchid Day Spa!!

Reviewed 5 June 2013

Moolan and her staff set the standards for all spa treatments in Killarney.
She shares a passion for her business.
There is a beautiful aroma from the minute you walk in.
You will feel very minded and float out if there.
Darkened room, candle light, aromatherapy scented rooms all add to the ambiance.
Continued success to the team and Moolan at the Orchid Day Spa.
Truly an experience to remember.

Reviewed 26 March 2013

We recently were lucky to visit THE ORCHID DAY SPA killarney co.kerry, the whole experience was just fab, we were met by Moolan who is the nicest lady, she showed us around the spa which is decorated to ooze a peaceful and calming feeling.. Moolan was our therepist, we both had back and neck massage which was incredible we both felt the 40mins r so was very spiritual someting we never felt before in any of the other spas... THE ORCHID DAY SPA id definitely worth a visit and we WILL be going back soon