“Fantastic”
other travellers have booked this property
Kitchen Blarney House Master Bedroom
Living Room Blarney House
Revamp 2015
Twin Bedroom Blarney House
Double Room Blarney House
Dawn on the Lakes of Killarney just across the road walking distance
Christmas time
World famous Lakes of Killarney on our doorstep
KIllarney Golf Course only 2 miles away
Great golfing at Killarney Golf & Fishing Club near our homes
Muckross Housse & Traditional Farms within walking distance
On the Lakes just across from our homes walking distance
Hiking on Kerry's Highest Mountain Cuarrantohill
Driving Beautiful Ring of Kerry
Friendly Faces on Ring of Kerry
View driving the Ring of Kerry
Dingle Peninsula
Beach on Ring of Kerry taken by our Guest
View of Skellig Rocks near Dingle
Hiking is very popular in our Kerry mountains
Great Leisure Facilities 500 yds from our home
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

TanyaR902
Charlottetown, Canada
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 21 September 2013 for a stay in September 2013

Wonderful clean vacation home in a great location with all the amenities anyone would need. We stayed here for a family vacation and we all were delighted with the house and of course with Valerie who met us on arrival. Valerie was very helpful and had a great deal of knowledge of the area. She was kind enough to leave a beautiful basket of goodies for us as well as a birthday cake and flowers for our mother who was turning 78, mom was quite pleased with this special treatment. The location was a perfect base for us to explore Dingle, ring of Kerry, Kenmare and of course Killarney and the Killarney National Park

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Spain
Reviewed 30 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013

30 Aug 2013
Dear Alma Maria,

Firstly it was just such a pleasure meeting you and your family from Spain. Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience of our home and our service with other viewers, we do appreciate very much you posting this review.

I sincerely hope we get to meet again some time and that I can get another opportunity to welcome you back again to Killarney. I look forward to it.

Kindest Regards

Armagh
Reviewed 18 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013

18 Aug 2013
Dear Lisa

Thank you so very much for taking time to share your views on our home. It was such a pleasure meeting you and all your family and I looking forward to seeing you all again next summer, we had a good old chat and laugh and I hope you will have as good a time again next visit.

Thanks again

Valerie
MO - USA
Reviewed 30 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013

30 Jul 2013
Dear Tom,

I am delighted to read you all seemed to enjoy our home and the location where we are situated. We are very fortunate to be just across the road from the lovely Lakes and so lucky we can just walk across and enjoy such nice surroundings.

Thank you very much for taking the time to post this review of your experience, and I hope to welcome you back if you ever get to Killarney once again.

Best Wishes,

sanjayb12...
New Delhi, India
“Home Away From Home”
Reviewed 16 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Be it the 5 am walk to the Jungle/walking path/cycle path or the late evening walk at the lake across ( 2 minutes’ walk from the village) everything was enchanting.. Should I say it was our good luck to strike on a place like this or was it our intelligence … whatever, we were in heaven…

A perfect destination for us … a family of 7 we had a ball of a time…Valarie was great… we reached on a day when the Harley Davidson bikers were at their full flow… she came all the way to the railway station juggling her way to the lanes & by lanes to take us to her heaven….it was HOME away from Home… we are a well-travelled lot in Europe but her hub was complete… you think & it was there… plus she was very helpful at all times whenever we required anything … small or big…of all the places in Europe that we have visited in the last 5-6 years.. Killernary is a beautiful place & should be visited by everyone in their life time… Valerie’s home is highly recommended …very clean/well-kept/small details taken care of/ everything in Kitchen-specially we coming from India- our family believes in cooking rather than dinning out….Valerie Hats off to you…

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The Hospitality
Liked least: leaving early
Travelling group: Large Group
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
16 Jul 2013
Dear Lalit and all The Bisht Family

It was lovely to meet you all and I was only too glad to help out with a lift from the Train Station, it was just a small thing. I am really very pleased to hear that you all seemed to enjoy your visit to our home and the area. You are so right about our location, we don't really take enough appreciation of the beautiful lakes just across the road often enough. It is just really lovely at this time of year and I am delighted you got dry fine weather to enjoy the scenery and your tours to the Ring of Kerry and Dingle.

Thanks so much for taking your time to share your thoughts on my home and Killarney.I do really appreciate your feedback and if you ever get back to Ireland, we will have make sure you are well taken care of.

Regards to you and all your family in India,

Best Wishes,

Val.
Quebec, Cananda
Reviewed 8 July 2013 for a stay in May 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
8 Jul 2013
Dear Lisa & Sean

It was just such a pleasure having you stay with us in preparation for your most very Special Wedding Day. I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your short stay with us and that you liked the little tokens we left for your wedding. It was very nice to meet you both and all your family from Canada. We would be delighted to welcome you back anytime you get to Killarney again. Thank you very much for taking the time to post this review, we do appreciate the feedback.

Kindest Regards

Brianmaur...
“Perfect Ireland vacation home”
Reviewed 27 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013

I cannot say enough about the Killarney Holiday Home. Valerie paid attention to every detail and really seemed to care about our comfort and enjoyment. The house was spacious, clean, and had all the comforts of home. A comfortable Kingsize bed was perfect at the end of the day. The location allowed us to walk along the lake into the Muckross area as well as Killarney town. We loved it. Thank you, Valerie!

Value Location
27 Jun 2013
Dear Maureen and Brian

Thank you so very much for taking the time to post a review of your recent experience in our home. I am delighted to read you enjoyed your time in our home and Killarney. I hope if you get back to Ireland again that we can welcome you once again.

Best Wishes

Valerie
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing