Victoria House Hotel
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
US$254
Hotels.com
Eviston House Hotel(Killarney)(Great Value!)
US$170
US$206
US$199
  • Breakfast included
US$195
The Heights Hotel Killarney(Killarney)(Great Value!)
US$142
Travelocity
US$573
TripAdvisor
Killarney Royal(Killarney)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsno liftkillarney national parkjacuzzi bathring of kerrybar foodnight portersitting areadeluxe roommuckross roadlovely weekendbed was comfortablelovely hotelhighly recommend this hotelboutique hotelsmall hotelbreakfast was includedloved this hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Fab new bar menu, along with all the favourites. Goats cheese starter is yummy. Great new outdoor seating, staff are fab, ie Catherine and Christine. Can't do enough for you. Can't wait to go back, great value food.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank rufusbuddy
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Had a great few days here. The food is excellent! The staff are friendly and very accommodating. My only complaint is that the TV's in the family bedrooms are TINY and they could have provided more toiletries and loo paper in the rooms. We brought our own toiletries, but had we not, the two small tubes of shampoo/shower gel would not have sufficed a family of 4! Other than that, great value for money, and the breakfasts are amazing!

Room Tip: Bring extra toiletries
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 July 2014

I recently stayed her for two nights of my vacation and had a wonderful time. The hotel had a great loaction to town, the National Forest and was close to the Ring of Kerry. I found the staff to be very friendly and helpful the rooms were nice and comfortable. I would have to say also that the breakfast was fantastic, I had the pancakes and they were wonderful. I would definitely suggest a stay here if you would like to be close to town but dont want all the hustle and bustle. Great experience!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank COURTNEY B
Reviewed 3 July 2014

I booked this hotel on Expedia based on the photos seen there. Photo 18 shows an old manor house with a lovely garden and fields around it. The Hotel we stayed in had a concrete carpark in front, buildings on each side and a caravan park at the back. Did I miss something? The room was nice and the breakfast was fine. If we had not paid so much and had high expectations, we would not have been so disappointed.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ausannie
Reviewed 2 July 2014

I stayed in Victoria House Hotel last weekend in June with my partner Tony. we loved it. I couldnt fault it. From the decor to the food to the wonderful staff we met in every part of the hotel.I did the dust test and found the room to be spotless. what a great place. we walked in to town as the weather was fab and walked back out later that night. I would definately stay here again. If i had one thing to say it would be to have a full length mirror in the bedroom.Otherwise perfect.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple