“A must try! A unique & memorable experience for all the right reasons.”

and 1 more site!
Killarney Glamping at Grove
Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

This was our first 'glamping' experience and it exceeded our expectations. Tents are very roomy and comfortable. All facilities are spotlessly clean, particularly bathrooms and showers. We cooked a BBQ beside our tent which was a welcome break from dining out on our holiday. The hosts are extremely friendly and welcoming. We would definitely recommend and will return.

• Stayed: August 2014

Reviewed 7 August 2014

What's not to love about Grove Lane Glamping? A fabulously comfy double bed and gas stove in a lovely bell tent, with your own outdoor kitchen outside. Everything we needed was there. I really appreciated the attention to detail- little jars of tea and coffee, even marshmallows, and good quality knives for those more enthusiastic about cooking than myself! We'd booked dinner out, but I'd definitely cook next time I'm down- easily done with the gas hob AND a barbecue.
The decor and atmosphere is so relaxed, you'd be forgiven for not checking out Killarney at all, and just soaking up the scenery and the sound of the Flesk river babbling in the background.
Linda was so helpful and friendly- there's lots of information on what to do in the area, and when she found out the trip was a birthday surprise, she lit all the lanterns in the tent before my husband let me open my eyes!
I also appreciate the ecological focus, with campers encouraged to recycle.
A great stay, and somewhere I want to return to.

Room Tip: If you're a light sleeper, bring some ear plugs- you might be awakened by the magpies in the mor...
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

We booked Grove Lane for one night for my 30th birthday. It was fantastic. The tent was beautifully decorated with quirky vintage style furniture. Each tent has its own kitchen/dining area for you to cook and barbecue.We barbecued both dinner and breakfast! The thing I loved the most was how clean everything was from the tent to the bathroom and showers. It was our first time glamping and I think I nearly prefer this to staying in any hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 1 August 2014

Just after getting back from glamping in grove lane for two nights. Had an amazing time, we were greeted by Linda who was extremely helpful from before we got there (we got lost and she stayed on the phone until we found it) until we left. The tent we were in was fabulous and was away from the other tents which was great as it felt like it was just us there. Very romantic and I'd defiantly recommend staying for two nights, we didn't even want to leave after the two nights. The facilities were great we had a BBQ for our dinner the first night and a fry for breakfast the next day. Toilets were very clean. Will defiantly be returning.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Emma R
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

Just back from Grove Lane. We and our 7 & 5 yr old sons were first time glampers. Linda made us very welcome. We had the fabulous bell tent, that had the most comfortable bed ever and our boys slept in a tent just outside. Camp has everything you want, all you need to bring is towels. Perfect for the boys to enjoy nature and run around safely. Would recommend it to anyone as it is a relaxing, carefree experience, that is close to all that Killarney has to offer.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

My wife and I shared our first anniversary with a 2 night stay. Linda, are fantastic and helpful host, gave us a tent in a secluded area for our anniversary which we really appreciated. Great location for town and Nat. Park too. Highly recommend!

Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Grove Lane Glamping is an unforgettable experience. I surprised my husband with a trip here last night and it really was fantastic. The tent is really cool with its double bed and up cycled furniture but that's only one part of it, the kitchen to the side of the tent is very well stocked, the campfire a few yards away is fab (as are the marshmallows provided), the view from the tents is beautiful, the sound of the river is very relaxing! All in all, it was perfect. I would recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple