“Multi day ride with Killarney Riding Stables”

Killarney Riding Stables
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
East Brunswick, New Jersey, United States
“Multi day ride with Killarney Riding Stables”
Reviewed 30 August 2014

We did the inn to inn ride and had a wonderful time. Very nice horses who are well cared for and our guides were great as well. Would love the opportunity to go again and would recommend to any one else

Killarney, Ireland
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 67 helpful votes
“Thanks for the Memories Killarney Riding Stables!”
Reviewed 23 August 2014

Well so far on Day#95 on my ‪#‎100happydays‬ journey since Dad passed away had me visit Killarney Riding Stables Thanks to Donie & Miah and my Beautiful horse Peter!

Never been afraid of horses, just in no way comfortable around them, until today. Will certainly be back, but for a longer horse-ride next time me thinks as time went by so so fast! Peter was wonderful with me, just a lovely horse.

Apparently he got his name from the 1st letter on his moms' name Penny, 10-years ago.

Delighted with myself for doing this & Miah was just incredibly patient; professional and fun, especially trying to get all the horses trotting at same time.

Many Thanks to all! x

1 Thank MaireOD
Norwalk, Connecticut
“Pony trekking”
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Two hour trek through the Killarney National Park - excellent guides catering for all levels of riders, scenery absolutely magnificent.

New York City, New York
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Trail riding at its best”
Reviewed 11 August 2014

These stables are top notch in every category. The facility is well maintained, the horses are very obviously well treated and cared for and the rides are tailored to the abilities of the riders. Add to that the incredible scenary and you have the makings of a perfect ride. They broke up our 2 hour ride into 2 groups which allowed my husband and I the opportunity to canter while our friend was able to stay with the trotting group. The guides were informative and lovely. If we are ever back in the area, we would go back to this stable to ride.

Cork, Cork, Ireland
70 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 91 helpful votes
“Well run, friendly staff”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Efficient, well run operation. Well trained & well cared for horses. The trek was mixed ability riders which limited the amount of cantering however the scenery in the National Park was more than enough to compensate. I would have liked an opportunity to get to know the feel of the horse a little before the trek.

Visited June 2014