“suuuuuper”

Price range: US$17 - US$32
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Gastropub
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We opened "The Porterhouse Gastropub" in the height of the recession in December 2011, year on year business has continued to grow. We pride ourselves in serving good pub grub accompanied with live music. We have a full bar, which is known to be a lively spot on the weekends. We offer live music 7 nights a week - all year round. If you are looking for a quiet fine dining meal in a restaurant environment, we aren't the place for you.
Reviewed 7 June 2014

All was very nice . We went in 5 (early birds) all choice was excellent . I recommend to all ( Food and great price )

1  Thank krystynaszynalska

Reviewed 5 June 2014

We dined in this restaurant in the last week the standard and range of food provided was excellent. The restaurant was quite busy (a good sign) but the service was very good. The staff are very friendly and made time ti interact and still provide good service. all in all a very pleasent visit.

2  Thank griff888
Reviewed 4 June 2014

I went here new years eve, it was very busy however the service did not slip. The staff were very friendly and the food was amazing! I got chicken fajitas and the portion was extremely generous. it cost about 14Euro. we also got the chocolate brownie for dessert and a glass of wine and a pint of Heineken! the whole lot together cost around 50Euro including tip. i would definitely recommend this place!! The atmosphere is fantastic and both my friend and I were happy the entire night.

1  Thank marieemichelle
Reviewed 4 June 2014

The Porterhouse, is on a side street, we found by mistake. We looked in and the place was hopping so we sat down for dinner.
My husband had the special for 25.00 Euros this included an choice of appetizer, main course, dessert and a glass of wine. The portions are large so go hungry. The food was great. Like most places they have night time entertainment. Their hours are 12:30 pm - Till late... seven days a week.

1  Thank MissBlue2
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Another cracking restaurant/pub in Kerry! I thought portions might just be big to please weary travellers but it was actually really tasty, so much so that a starter and a main had my reaching to open my belt! No pud! Unheard of!
What we did have was lovely though and the service was flawless, courteous and very welcoming, will hopefully return in the not to distant future!

1  Thank thenotsoquietman