“Surprisingly Good Chinese Cuisine in Killarney”

West Lake Palace Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #131 of 186 Restaurants in Killarney
Price range: US$11 - US$24
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Hobe Sound, Florida
“Surprisingly Good Chinese Cuisine in Killarney”
Reviewed 27 April 2014

We were referred here by our innkeeper at Algret House. Kind of giggled to be going to a chinese restaurant in Ireland! The food was really good. We had Singapore noodles that were one of the best I have every had. They had a nice big table for the five of us with a lazy susan so we could share everything! If you are tired of fish & chips it makes a great choice in Killarney!

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank kaha58

Cork, Ireland
“Perfectly fine chinese.”
Reviewed 3 November 2013

The location of the restaurant was different to where it was located on the trip advisor map. We arrived on a wet saturday early evening and the restaurant was empty. Service was friendly and efficient. The mixed starter was tasty, although the BBQ sauce was bit too sweet. We had hot and sour soup. I had the beef curry which arrived in a sizzling cast iron bowl. My partner had the sweet and sour king prawns. It was all very satisfying for what we were looking for but t'wasn't spectacular. I wouldn't knock it though. Twas perfectly fine.

Visited November 2013
“Yes very good ! I like it , real Chinese food”
Reviewed 4 October 2013

Good value , nice food , very nice place , have a good time ! Beautiful place , nice service ,Excellent service, the staff was friendly and very helpful. The food was good, I had the roast duck with plum sauce the first night, really really tasty. The second night, house chow mein; the last night I had chicken with cashewnuts. Awesome food, I thoroughly enjoyed my dinners there. I will come back again!

• Visited October 2013
Bray, Wicklow, Ireland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great restaurant-Mo Zhu”
Reviewed 15 August 2013

i am a tour guide, as a regular visiter, the restaurant's owner Vicky who's make me feel like families, the food was delicious too, quite environment, close to town centre, the decoration also really very traditional, the waiters are friendly and quick, i like a lot the music the play in the background, great staffs and great stuffs!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Mo Z
Sydney, Australia
“Very friendly staff”
Reviewed 28 May 2013

This restaurant was found by accident and what a great place. The Peking duck was amazing and the owner was very friendly. Would recommend this place to anyone looking for a great meal

• Visited May 2013