“Friendliest place in Killarney”
Review of Killarney Crafters

Killarney Crafters
Ranked #11 of 21 Shopping in Killarney
“Friendliest place in Killarney”
Reviewed 22 March 2014

I stumbled upon this place walking around Killarney. When I walked in I was welcomed with a friendly smile which quickly turned into a great conversation. They offer classes and have loads of yarn. I have always wanted to learn to crochet but never could figure it out. I went back the next day just to see if by chance they would be able to show me how even though it was no where near the day they do crochet and knit classes. To my amazement they said yes!! Right then and there I bought some wool and Tina spent almost 3 hrs helping me learn to crochet. I wanted to give up so many times and just knit cause I knew how to do that but she wouldn't let me. I couldn't believe how incredible the staff here is. I am from the states and she made me feel like family. I am going to miss this little shop the most out of everything in Ireland. Thank you Tina and Killarney crafters for an unforgettable trip and now a knew skill!!!

Visited March 2014