“So delightful!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Killarney
Maggie O's Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #4 of 143 Killarney B&B and Inns
Reviewed 3 June 2014

My sister and I stayed at Maggie's last week and had such a lovely time! Her house is wonderful and within walking distance to town. Our room was large and comfortable. Maggie cooks a great breakfast and was so friendly and helpful, with lots of great restaurant recommendations and sightseeing ideas. I want to adopt her into my family immediately!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank AMWoodward

Reviewed 2 June 2014

Once you find Maggie O's (which isn't THAT hard, but the one roundabout *is* a little tricky), you'll feel right at home at taken care of. Maggie is an absolute delight, her house is clean and inviting and breakfast delicious. Maggie herself is the real gem, however. She's charming and full of energy. She really wants your stay to be the best and for you to get everything you can out of Killarney and the surrounding area. She has all the maps to help and she might even draw you one of her own which will be the stand-out best one! We loved our purple room and all the stylish details of the house. Do yourself a favor and pay Maggie a visit for a couple nights. It's within walking distance into Killarney and even has its own path. Such a delight!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Meredith L
Reviewed 26 May 2014

My girlfriend and I (in our 30s) stayed at Maggie O's for two nights in August 2013. Maggie's home is beautiful: the decor is like something out of a style magazine without feeling excessively formal. The bedroom is large, modern, and well-appointed. More importantly, Maggie is exceptionally welcoming -- she stands out even among the warm and engaging Irish. She made sure we found the best parts of town -- including the brilliant shortcut behind her house (don't forget to ask her about that: it's a huge time-saver when walking into town; parking is a piece of cake). The breakfast tables are close together: take advantage of that. On our second morning, we talked with two fascinating touring couples over pancakes and eggs. We recommend Maggie's for anyone traveling through SW Ireland.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 May 2014

My wife and I stayed at Maggie O's B&B for two nights two weeks ago, prior to walking the Kerry Way, and it was the perfect start to our trip to Ireland.

As a matter of fact, I knew Maggie's B&B was going to be good when I emailed her in advance and asked how best to get from the Killarney train station to her B&B. She sent me a message back almost immediately that read .... "I will arrange a taxi to be waiting for you at the station."

I thought that was cool, so I emailed her back and asked, "how will I know which cab to take?"

Maggie replied immediately, "the taxi I will arrange for you is a dark green Volkswagen Passat, and the taxi number is T16216 which is located on the roof and the drivers name is James." Now, tell me is that first class customer service or what!?!?!

And it only got better from there.

The room we stayed in was gorgeous, neat, clean, quiet and tidy. And Maggie's breakfast is so good you won't need to eat again until dinner time! We tried her famous porridge one morning, with Bailey's Irish Cream drizzled on top, and well, let's just say I've already emailed her for the recipe.

Maggie is full of fun and energy, knows more about Killarney than the local tourism bureau and can point you in the right direction, no matter what you need.

I've given Maggie O's B&B 5 stars only because TripAdvisor won't let me give her the 6 or 7 stars she really deserves.

Stay here and you'll see why.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 May 2014 via mobile

My brother and I stayed in Maggie's B&B. Maggie's house is located very close to Killarney's center (10 mins walking) in a quiet area.
The house was very clean and our room was very comfortable. Maggie is lovely and it was nice chatting with her during breakfast. The menu for breakfast was nice and the pancakes were absolutely delicious.

There is a little issue with the shower in the purple room. The water pressure is too low and I had to wash my hair in the sink. We are sure that Maggie will take care of this soon and would recommend this B&B.

Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

Stayed 2 nights in the purple flower room. Room is exactly as pictured on website, very comfortable, and extremely clean. Ensuit bathroom has quality amenities including thick and soft towels.

Maggie provided maps and great advice for seeing the sites and trying the best restaurants in town!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 April 2014

My daughter and I stayed with Maggie in Killarney in April. Maggie was a wonderful hostess who was thoughtful ( we surprised her a day early!!) and accommodated us at every turn. She served wonderful breakfasts and gave us great suggestions on how to accomplish all we wanted to see. She was our first stay in Ireland and we started out our trip in fine style.The location was convenient so our car stayed parked and we walked everywhere. The room was clean and comfy.Highly reccommend.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family