“Disappointing ”

Cuisines: Irish
Dublin, Ireland
“Disappointing ”
Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

Went here for breakfast this mornin, had to find a menu myself as nobody brought one down even though they did to the table beside us, when I asked politely for the menu they were just thrown in front of me by a very rude lady, I had a full breakfast which was a very small portion for 9.50 and my boyfriend ordered scrambled egg which was 7.50 and was just was dry and tasteless must have been there all morning or somethin and was on soggy bread. Would definelty not return there is much nicer better value places around which offer so much more.

1 Thank pink1991

London
“Good music”
Reviewed 17 May 2014

We popped in for a couple of cheeky Pints of Guiness. Thee was a very good singer/guitar player in there that we enjoyed. Nice atmosphere and friendly staff. There were a lot of people eating in there, looked good.

Visited May 2014
Co. Kerry
“Bad service. Average food”
Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

Had breakfast with my boyfriend
yesterday morning. Menus were thrown on table to us. Table wasnt set up for us. Side plates and cutlery placed beside menus. My boyfriend had to go find condiments. Salt pepper etc. When waitress took our order. She messed up orders. I ordered sausage eggs beans and toast. Boyfriend ordered bacon sausage beans and toast eith side order of chips. When food came I had eggs beans and only 1 slice of toast not even butter. No sausages. Boyfriend had bacon toast n she had placed eggs on the toast. He hadn't ordered eggs and no sausages. His chips didn't come out till 20 mins later. I said it to her about the mixed up orders. She only brought me sausages then. None for my boyfriend. She was unpolite and rude. No apology. No thank you. Would not go back again.

• Visited May 2014
Rotorua, New Zealand
“Lovely Pub”
Reviewed 2 May 2014

We went to this pub on a busy Friday night, with a lovely girl singing along with a guitarist. Noisy group of men having a bucks night, but that was funny, and the barman kept them under control out of respect for me, the only woman customer in the bar. We had a lovely meal in the bar, and enjoyed it vey much.

• Visited May 2014
Walled Lake, Michigan
“What a Disappointment”
Reviewed 29 March 2014

Had 7:00pm dinner reservations on a Wednesday night. Finished our day early and went to see if we could get in at 6:00pm instead. No one in the restaurant. Went downstairs to the bar and my husband told that the restaurant wasn't open that evening, even after telling the bartender that we had a reservation. Only after I went up to the bartender to question why someone would make a reservation if they weren't open did she bother to check. Yes, there we were in the reservation book, the ONLY names in the book. I was told that well they must be open since we had a reservation. When I asked her to double check since there were NO other names in the book she said as long as we are in the book they will probably be open. It was already 6:00pm and they weren't open yet. We left and went elsewhere. We didn't want to wait or come back just to find out that they weren't open that evening. Didn't seem to care.

• Visited March 2014