Fossa Caravan & Camping Park
US$245
US$410
US$319
US$285
Eviston House Hotel(Killarney)(Great Value!)
US$174
Travelocity
US$233
Travelocity
  • Pool
All reviewsmobile homedrying roomcampers kitchenkillarney townfantastic holidayring of kerryfolding campernice campsitebus stopfacilities are greatfamily holidaythe gapinch beachquiet at nightgames roomtennis courtsladies view
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

Cant fault this site owner is very friendly as are the workers who will always smile and say hello. Very reasonable rates. Bathrooms are spotless. Playground was loved by the kids. Theres a lovley walkway/cycle path off the road that brings you into town very safe for kids. Ill be going back here again

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Fossacaravanpark, Manager at Fossa Caravan & Camping Park, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2014

Hi Mark
Thank you for taking the time to give such a lovely review of Fossa.I am delighted ye all had such a fantastic expierence on our park and i was delighted to personally look after ye and have passed your compliments on to our staff who are part of a very valuable team here at Fossa.Its great the kids found the playground so good as we think its important to keep them entertained.The cycle path along the Fossa way is great with the option of going into town or right through the national park to Ross Castle.I personally look forward to welcoming ye all back to Fossa in the future as my guests.
Regards Derry

Reviewed 2 July 2014

Just stayed in a mobile home with my husband & 3 children. The mobile was clean, comfortable & well equipped. The site itself is fantastic with a park for the children & pool room. For campers there is a comfortable TV room, campers kitchen, drying room & clean toilets & showers. It's a very safe site for children & ours certainly enjoyed the freedom. But best of all was the friendliest manager/owner Derry. Nothing was too much trouble & he really made us feel very welcome. I know my husband & son will miss the chat & craic from him. We're missing it already & will be back next year.

• Stayed: June 2014
Fossacaravanpark, Manager at Fossa Caravan & Camping Park, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2014

Hi Elaine and family,thank you for such a lovely review about Fossa and i am personally delighted ye all had such a fantastic holiday with great memories.I am delighted that ye found the mobile very comfortable with everything ye needed in it.It was lovely to build up a lovely friendship with your family and i look forward to having ye all back next year as both guests and friends.Regards Derry and the team here at Fossa

Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

Just back from a wonderful stay at fossa camping & caravan park.went there with my wife and 3 little ones and my trailer tent.having never been before I was greeted a very welcoming man named Derry who was very nice,friendly and easy to get on with.
The site itself is a little gem overlooked by the amazing carrauntoohil and only about 5 miles from killarney.its a fantastic base for exploring Kerry.
On site there is a lovely playground that my children just lived in and sand surrounding it which was a plus with them too.the bathrooms were spotless at all times and the site is very well kept.the showers are a euro for 7 mins which is plenty time and there is also wifi.i have to say that I had only planned to stay for 3 nights and loved it so much I stayed an extra 2.
We were asked on so many occasions if we were having a good time by Derry(who always carries a smile) and I just felt at home there.. This is a wonderful site and I recommend it highly,will be back again and a big thank you Derry for a great holiday.best wishes to you and yours
John & Lisa
shannon

Stayed: July 2014

Dear John,Lisa and family
Thank you for such a fantastic review of Fossa for which we are very grateiful.I personally was delighted to be of help in any way i could during your stay with us here.I am glad you found it such a central base as you are just on the beginning of the Ring Of Kerry and on route to the gap of Dunloe with the turn off to the fantastic Dingle pennisula just 1/2 mile up the road,hence you are avoiding the hasle in the mornings of crossing town.
We always feel if kids are happy parents are hence why they find our playground a great benefit.
I have passed on your compliments of the cleaniness of our facilities to our staff who were delighted to be told as they make sure that everything is spot on as much as possible.
It was a pleasure looking after your family during your holiday here at Fossa and i hope to personally welcome you back in the near future.
Best regards Derry

Reviewed 1 July 2014

My wife and I recently spent six very relaxing days at this camp site, it is very well laid out, and importantly the toilet block was spotless. Without doubt Derry was the most helpful site manager we have ever came across, friendly, knowledgable and very funny we will be back next year.WR Scotland.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank William R
Fossacaravanpark, Manager at Fossa Caravan & Camping Park, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Thank you Wiliam R for a lovely review about Fossa.I appreciate you taking the time to do this and it was a pleasure to look after you and your wife as my guests on your stay here at Fossa.My staff are delighted to be told this morning of your compliments on the cleaniness of facilities as they pride themselves in having high standards in their work.I was delighted to pass on to you all the knowledge i have of the south west area having spent all my life here and i will be delighted to see ye both returning here to Fossa next year.
Regards Derry

Reviewed 22 June 2014

We stayed at this campsite for 7 nights last week, using our own motorhome. I highly recommend this site to anybody planning to stay in this area. The owner (Derry) is the most helpful, friendlist man we have met. Nothing was too much bother for him and he was so helpful with sharing information etc.

The reason we chose this site in the area was because they have a 'special needs facility' - basically a shower room and toilet that was accessable for my wheelchair (if all sites had this it would make life so much easier - for me). Even without facility I would recommend this site as it was very clean and spacious with a great choice of pitches - it is also very well positioned for exploring the surrounding area.

If you are thinking of staying in this area Derry is your man and Fossa is your site. When we return to this area this is where we will stay.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Fossacaravanpark, Manager at Fossa Caravan & Camping Park, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

Dear Funtazia
Thank you very much for a fantastic review of our park.I am delighted that you found our special needs facility very easy to use and found all our facilities very clean as our staff always strive to have all our facilities spotless.We have a wide range of pitches from hardstands to grass all with power with a choice of shaded and sunny.
I am glad over your stay with us that you found Fossa to be a fantastic base where you are straight on the road every day without the traffic jams of town but yet only 5 minutes drive to the town centre.
It was a pleasure looking after both of ye over your holiday andf building up a great friendship as my guests and i look forward very much to welcoming you back to Fossa both as guests and friends.
Kind regards Derry