“Quelle surpris !!!”

Petit Delice
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Killarney
Cuisines: French
Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

Petit Delice is a authentic French cafe close to the centre Killarney. They offer a huge range of generously proportioned pastries and cakes at reasonablish prices. Cafe is quiet small but there is a beautiful covered garden at the rear with exotic looking plants and flowers that offers additional seating. We enjoyed our visit and will certainly go back when next in Killarney

Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

Petit Delice is an amazing cafe.Lovely cakes and in a lovely old worldy setting.Also has a lovely secret garden at the back.

1  Thank Simon D
Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

We wanted to top off our dinner with a little dessert so stopped by this little French bakery. My husband and stepson shared a brownie and I ordered this little pastry with cream and chocolate chips. Oh my! It was the best pastry I've had. I don't know how the rest of these baked goods tasted, but I'd be willing to drive out of my way for that creamy chocolatey goodness!

1  Thank hfpsychologist
Reviewed 20 May 2017

Every morning when I am in Killarney, I go to Petit Delice for coffee and a filled roll - and a read of the morning newspaper. This is a bread and cake shop as well as a cafe, so there is always a great selection of cakes and breads. The staff are charming and the atmosphere is always welcoming. If you are going off for a hike in the Kerry hills, bring one of their filled rolls with. My favourite is filled with Brie, Goats Cheese and Apple.

1  Thank Cork51
Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

This place is amazing, croissants are super!

Do you want a real breakfast? This is the right place.

The design of the place is uncommon, everything is made out of wooden pallets nailed together.
They have coffees from different places but the French patisserie is the teal reason we decided to get in.

2  Thank Fabrizio R