“It would have been 5 blobs but no breakfast until 8.30am ?? Now that's pretty silly ??”

Woodlawn House Killarney
Ranked #15 of 143 Killarney B&B and Inns
Reviewed 25 September 2013

Can't get my head around the breakfast issue - while they did offer me a continental earlier, that was not what I wanted nor what I paid for.

I had stayed here before a few years ago and I have memories of something similar.....

Otherwise I had a comfortable quiet room - the wifi didn't work but they brought me a modem!

Not sure if the late breakfast would put me off next time.....

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 20 September 2013

This place was absolutely incredible. The family was so very helpful and provided us with so much information. The room was lovely and comfortable, and it is so close to the town center - walking distance! I had forgotten something in my room and was contacted right away so I could retrieve it. Thank you! would stay again and recommend :)

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 September 2013 via mobile

Arrived in Woodlawn and greeted by a very pleasant young lady who gave us a very warm welcome to Kilarney and Woodlawn. We where looking for somewhere nice to eat and were not disappointed with restaurant that was recommended. Breakfast was fantastic served on warm plates which is a treat now in some places. Really enjoyed our stay. Looking forward to next one already.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 18 September 2013

Woodlawn House was a really cosy place to stay in, lovely host, great location......nothing more to ask for!! Breakfast had large selection, service was excellent and friendly, host provided tips on where to go and how to get there and it was a very pleasant experience. I definitely recommend this place and would book my stay there if I visit again.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 September 2013

B&B is close to everything and is easy to explore the National Park and the ring of Kerry. The host was very informative and always had good suggestions. Breakfast was a plus with this B&B. A large variety of fresh pastries, juices, cereals were included. We walked to town each night for dinner after doing the Ring of Kerry and exploring Ross Castle and Muckross House. Woodlawn is a big B&B but definitely feels like your right at home. They included a bottle of wine and a nice note for our honeymoon. A perfect place to stay!!!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 September 2013

We stayed at the Woodlawn for 3 nights while in Killarney. The ladies were absolutely fantastic and very accommodating. After booking our room we e-mailed the contact to get some information about sights and activities in Killarney and Co. Kerry. They returned our e-mail having suggested a great Ring of Kerry tour and also answering all of our other questions. The location was perfect - very close to lots of great restaurants and shops. Our room was very large and had everything we needed already in it - great view as well! All of the staff were very pleasant and helpful and we would recommend this guesthouse to anyone looking to stay in Killarney for a short or long period of time.

Room Tip: E-mail to request the beds you would like (ie. double bed, not just a double room)