“AMAZING!”
Review of Elyod House

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Killarney
Elyod House
Ranked #10 of 143 Killarney B&B and Inns
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Had a great time here. The owners gave us a very warm welcome (especially Ruby the dog). Great choice of breakfast and very helpful and informative hosts. Superb location for Killarney and the Ring of Kerry. Would definitely stay here again

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
ross45, Owner at Elyod House, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

Dear Guests, Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review for ELYOD HOUSE, I appreciate your kind words and attention to detail, Thank you, Regards Mary Doyle ELYOD HOUSE

Reviewed 31 July 2014

I am so glad that I booked this B&B! Mary's hospitality and Ruby the lovable dog made it a home away from home. Mary always provided informative, practical advice about what to see and where to eat in Killarney. She even lent me a jacket for the boat trip, which was much appreciated. The rooms were very clean, comfortable, with a nice view of the wonderful surroundings. The breakfast was very good (Mary makes delicious pancakes!). Location is only a short to medium walk into town. My friend and I will be certainly recommending this B&B to anyone we know who is planning a trip to Killarney.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
ross45, Owner at Elyod House, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

Hello guests, Thank you for taking the time to write such a charming review for ELYOD HOUSE, we enjoyed having you and your friend stay and we are delighted that you enjoyed our recommendations, I look forward to meeting you again, Thank you, Regards Mary Doyle, ELYOD HOUSE

Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

A friendly welcome from Mary, a tidy and spacy room with a nice view, a good location near the city centre, an excellent breakfast and a personal touch. In short: a great b&b in a fantastc environment.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
ross45, Owner at Elyod House, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2014

Dear Guests, Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review for ELYOD HOUSE, i appreciate your time and kindness when you describe ELYOD HOUSE, Again many thanks Regards Mary Doyle

Reviewed 12 July 2014

Eloyd House is an exceptional B&B in every respect! The grounds are lovely. The rooms are comfortable and immaculate! Mary and her family are tremendously welcoming. They were happy to provide us with great driving directions to the distant town of Clifden, helping us to arrive safe and sound! Breakfasts were outstanding ( I especially loved the french toast) and a menu was provided daily so that we were given the opportunity to try different selections. Upon our arrival, we had not yet gotten our rental car. We had planned a 3 hour riding trek at Killarney Riding Stables which was 2 miles away. We had every intention to walk, but Mary wouldn't have it. She kindly gave a us a lift! I was ever so grateful---the distance was quite a bit farther than I had imagined! Eloyd House is, however, a very short walking distance to Killarney town center, but it's far enough away from town to get a very peaceful night's sleep! Like I said, perfect in every respect! My only regret is that I couldn't stay longer! If I am ever fortunate enough to return to Killarney, I will definitely be reserving a room at Eloyd House! Thanks Mary!

Denise Myers, Wisconsin, USA

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Lucas M
ross45, Owner at Elyod House, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2014

Hi Denise,Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a detailed review for ELYOD HOUSE, I appreciate your kind words and attention to detail, i too hope that someday you will return to Killarney and stay here with us in ELYOD HOUSE, Again many thanks, Regards Mary Doyle, ELYOD HOUSE.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

Wonderful, helpful hosts who made us feel like this was our home in Killarney. Add in Ruby the goofy dog and even more homey. Rooms were nicely appointed, including the bathrooms. Breakfast was lovely. Location is a short to medium walk into town, in a beautiful quiet area with some cows and horses in neighboring fields. If we ever end up in Killarney again, we would stay here again.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
ross45, Owner at Elyod House, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2014

Dear Guests, Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review for ELYOD HOUSE, i appreciate your kind words and i think that ruby enjoyed you and your family as much as you enjoyed her, Again many thanks Regards Mary Doyle Elyod House.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

Merry & Derry and their lovely daughters couldn't do enough for you. Whether it was the great breakfast, directions, or recommendings for dining and music. We really enjoyed our stay at the Elyod House and would definitely stay with them again. Slainte!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
ross45, Owner at Elyod House, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2014

Dear Guests, Thank you for taking the time to write a review for ELYOD HOUSE, i appreciate your time and your very kind words. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay here with us in ELYOD HOUSE, Again a sincerethank you, Regards Mary Doyle Elyod House

Reviewed 13 June 2014

From the moment we arrived my husband and I felt at home. Mary and Derry could not do enough for you from the hearty breakfast to tips on tours we felt totally taken care of. The room was spacious and very clean. Especially liked the breakfast room sunny and inviting. If we ever are lucky enough to return this property would be on the list! Also very close to town..We enjoyed the walk!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
ross45, Owner at Elyod House, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2014

Dear Guests, Thank you for taking the time to write such alovely review for ELYOD HOUSE ,I appreciate your attention to detail and your kind words, I am glad that you enjoyed your stay in ELYOD HOUSE, Again thank you, Regards Mary Doyle.