While in Killarney I always stay at Muckross Riding Stable B&B. It is on the edge of a National Forest as well as on the edge of Killarney. The location is superb...just 5 min. from the center of Killarney and it is very tranquil. It is a pleasure to return each day after being on an adventure.
The breakfast is wonderful, the owners Maureen and Padraig and family are very helpful and fun!
The rooms are extremely comfortable as are the beds. We stay there every June and look
forward to it all year. It is absolutely beautiful to look out onto the farm and see the horses and sheep each morning and evening. A wonderful location for a family or for friends. The location is perfect and the atmosphere is very relaxing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Farmhouse set in a peaceful valley. Large warm comfortable rooms with panoramic views of the mountains, oak forest with red deer. Our area is considered a walkers paradise and of course perfect for riding. Short stroll to Muckross House and the Killarney Lakes.Pet farm avaible to gusts staying and pony rides avaible for small children ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Evoline ltd and HostelWorld so you can book your Muckross Riding Stables B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Muckross Riding Stables Bed And Breakfast
- Muckross Riding Stables Hotel Killarney