Unique B&B where you actually stay on a farm nothing bets waking up looking out the window and seeing horses grazing. Hosts very friendly. Location is great as not far from Killarney town centre. Breakfast was lovely and very filling. Would definitely recommend for a young family as there is the opportunity to ride the horses and there is a swing set for them to play on.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Farmhouse set in a peaceful valley. Large warm comfortable rooms with panoramic views of the mountains, oak forest with red deer. Our area is considered a walkers paradise and of course perfect for riding. Short stroll to Muckross House and the Killarney Lakes.Pet farm avaible to gusts staying and pony rides avaible for small children ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd, Booking.com and HostelWorld so you can book your Muckross Riding Stables B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Muckross Riding Stables Bed And Breakfast
- Muckross Riding Stables Hotel Killarney