We stayed here for the night and it is really lovely. We had a twin room which very large, clean and quite. The view is very nice and it has a nice feel to it with all the animals around. It is a short car ride to the center of Killarney but perfect for exploring the national park. Breakfast was also very nice with great coffee!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Farmhouse set in a peaceful valley. Large warm comfortable rooms with panoramic views of the mountains, oak forest with red deer. Our area is considered a walkers paradise and of course perfect for riding. Short stroll to Muckross House and the Killarney Lakes.Pet farm avaible to gusts staying and pony rides avaible for small children ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd, Booking.com, HostelWorld and Priceline so you can book your Muckross Riding Stables B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Muckross Riding Stables Bed And Breakfast
- Muckross Riding Stables Hotel Killarney