“Superb Products & Service!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Moriarty’s

Moriarty’s
Ranked #4 of 20 Shopping in Killarney
Austin, Texas
74 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 56 helpful votes
“Superb Products & Service!!”
Reviewed 2 May 2014

The purchase of 3 distant table runners for my nieces was an enjoyable experience at this long-time family owned store. Wow - a great variety of products. The owner was there & I told her all of her staff were A+ personnel. She takes great pride in high quality & representing the Irish people & heritage. I could have looked & shopped for 2 more hours. LOL The CIE Tour Guide brought us here, so I might not have known about it on my own. It is in Gap of Dunloe in Killarney in the county of Kerry. Care & time was taken to guide me to select the table runners for my nieces. I did express that cost was a factor & I wanted the best for the price. Currently out of work, I did want nice gifts, good quality, but had to be realistic. The sales gal did not bat an eye lash & went to work to supply be with a good selection. DO STOP & purchase. You will not find the entire variety of products when flying out of the Shannon Airport. They can also ship for you.

Visited April 2014